January is coming to an end..FINALLY. I say that, but I’ve had one of the best starts to the new year I could possibly wish for. With an amazing trip to New York, loads of work on exciting projects and getting to spend loads of time with my kids its been brilliant.
I thought I would do a list of my absolute favourite products/things that I have been using this month.
- SKINCARE: As always Sarah Chapman products are always in my monthly favourites. I absolutely swear by her skincare range and have done a detailed skincare routine video on my youtube channel (click HERE to watch).
2. RESTURANT: London has an overwhelming amount of amazing restaurants but I have to say this month its the Wolseley. Traditional British food and gorgeous surroundings in the heart of London. You will Get a real taste for the London scene, and its fantastic for people watching!
3. MASSAGE: Kicks Gym – in chelsea. Gorgeous spa and a fantastic massage, super relaxing and a break from the hardships of life. PURE ESCAPE!
4. FURNITURE SHOP: Jullian Chichester. Classic furniture with a twist. Cannot rate this highly enough!
5. CLOTHES SHOP: Amanda Wakely – she makes classic tailored shapes with a modern edge. It all Fits your body perfectly, and perfect for all occasions.
6. FILM: Bridget Jones’s Baby – Had me in stitches, if only life turned out that way.
7. THE CROWN: So good! Scenery is stunning, costume, history and relatable struggles. IM ADDICTED!
8. CAR SERVICE: Vallie- So easy and convenient, takes all the stress out of parking in London. The best thing when your in a rush!
9. MANICURE: The nail gallery. They know exactly what they are doing and its always polish perfect.
10. FAVOURITE DOG WALK: Wimbledon common, great for the kids. Loads of fresh air and woodland, one of my most favourite things to do.
I hope you enjoyed my January favourites ! Check out my new youtube videos as I have 3 new ones every week!